Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SOCCER MOM - Featured on the Fresh Brewed Designs challenge blog TODAY!!!

Hello Wednesday!!  I have a fun post for you all today!  I am excited to be showcasing the very first creation made/posted (by me) in blog land with this image from
 Heather Dennis from Fresh Brewed Designs.  :)
"SOCCER MOM"
She had posted a question on her Facebook Page recently asking "If you could have any digital image created, what would it be?"  I responded with a Soccer Mom holding a coffee.
And guess what... She did it!!!  
Lucky Me!!!
  I see many Thank You, Hello or any kind of fun cards being shared with many of my Soccer Mom friends. 
I have a fun Scrapbook layout in mind as well!
Now this Soccer Mom looks very put together!!  Trust me... as much as I would like to be, I am usually sporting the baseball hat or ponytail with sweats (jeans on a good day) and hoodie sweatshirts on game days.  Besides being a soccer mom... I also help my Husband coach our son's team.  So I get right into the thick of it.
I can only dream that I will sport this this look one morning.
Thank you Heather!!  This was super fun to put together!!
You are talented!!!!
You can further see my card featured on Heather's blog today HERE.
If you like what you see... go check out the rest of Heather's creations at the 
Fresh Brewed Designs Shop.
I also used the recent Mojo Monday 315  Sketch.  Linking my card that direction.
Thanks so much for checking out my fun card today!!!
~Michele

7 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I just had one of those DUH Moments and realized we both used the same sketch for our cards ;) lol!!!

I am so happy that you visited our facebook page and left your comment. I had so much fun creating her for you!!! I had a few ladies comment on the 'Dance Mom' image saying "Oh I wish I could be so organized and trendy"... and that is where the image went.
She is the '_________ Mom' we wish we could be / are in our dreams, lol!! Oh to be so organized and put together... sigh ;)

I can not look at this card without smiling. Your colors, papers, embossing, and sweet diecut cloud all fit together so well. I love the grass you sketched at her feet! I can't wait to see the cards you make for your soccer mom friends.

Thanks again, I am so happy to be able to feature you today at our blog!

Hugs and smiles,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh LOVE your soccer mom card!!!! I'm a total soccer mom too, the kind that coaches and LOVES the game too!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Michele, love this! She looks like you!! How neat to have an image designed for you. I like how you did the grass as well. Awesome job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I love love love this!! So fun!!!!!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Michele, I didn't realize it was you who inspired Heather to create her new soccer mom image. How cool. Your card turned out lovely too!

NickScrapShack said...

This is awesome! Have to have that image... Great card and well done with the sketch...

Have a great week!
Hugs Nick

K Clark said...

Amaizing! She looks just like you!!