Monday, July 22, 2013

XOXO...

Hey everyone!  It's time for DDC # 72 "Christmas in July" challenge over at Digi Darla's 
Here is my lovey dovey card using DD "Santa and Mistletoe."  :)  I thought it was cute.  Now to hide from the Hubby so I can give to him at some point.
Just by playing with us at Digi Darla's, you could win up to 8 images!!  Why not??!!  Hope to see you over there.  (Link above.)

I know... strange to be thinking of Christmas... but it's only 5 months away. Yikes.  If anything, if you are experiencing the HOTNESS of summer weather, hopefully my card and this challenge will cool you off a bit.  
Thanks for stopping by and come join us and get those Holiday Cards done.

I am also entering this over with Lesley over at Always Playing with Paper where they are having a CHRISTMAS in JULY challenge for the whole month of July.  
You just gotta check out Lesley's creations anyways... she does spectacular work!  I had the pleasure of being on a Design Team with her and never a "so so" creation. 

Enjoy!!  Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Tooooooooooo cute!! I love Santa and Mrs. Claus!!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cute Michele. I like all the layers you've got working, that sweet image and of course your ribbon and holly. Well done.

Denise Pustelniak said...

CUTE card! It reminds me of that song 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus!

Hazel said...

I saw your lovely Christmas card on Always playing with paper Merry Monday - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too - you could also enter this for July 'all about Santa' challenge on CCAYR - would love to see it there too. x

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this digi image is the cutest! You've coloured it beautifully and I love the holly you've created! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!