Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sweet Baby - DDC # 56 (Laughter or Brings a Smile)

Oh my...  I am a tad late to this party!  My kids are on Spring Break this week... and I actually created this card a week ahead of time!  Completely forgot to post!  So sorry!!  Well here you are and here is the latest challenge over at Digi Darla's!!  
Being that yesterday was April Fool's, the theme of this weeks challenge is 

LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE  
Create a project that is humorous or simply brings a smile!!


I chose the "Bringing a SMILE" part of the challenge.  Who can't smile at the thought of a new baby?!!  
I used Digi Darla's image called "Cuddly Elephant."  
I made this card for my Niece.  They were revealing whether it was a boy or a girl... so I had to go with the neutral theme of yellow until we found out.  They are having a BOY!!  So fun!!  
She loves Elephants and Chevrons... she indeed loved my card.  Always makes me smile.

Come on over and join us at Digi Darla's this week and show us your Humorous/Smiling creations!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!  



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo beautiful!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and love love love the chevrons!!!

wendipooh13 said...

SUPER cute and love the colors and chevrons!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Michele this is so cute!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card Michele, love the chevron embossing and the nice bright and cheery colour you have used
Julie x

TantiK Creation said...

This is so cute Michele. I love it very much.

Norma said...

Hi Michelle:) WOW! love the colors on your card and and what a cute image. Love that chevron embossing:) Have a great evening! and thank you for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Norma

NickScrapShack said...

This is super cute. I love the patterns and I agree who don´t smile when they see a baby....

Have a great week.
Nick