Monday, April 15, 2013

Hoppier Days ahead for you... - DDC 58 and FMS 81

Good morning!  I'm here to share with you the newest challenge over at DIGI DARLA'S!!  Our theme this week is...
HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW?
Show us your flowers, trees, veggies... basically anything that GROWS in a garden.  

Well in my case, I couldn't resist using this adorable image called "FROGGY SHOWERS."  It's one of Digi' Darla's New Releases this month.  The mushroom umbrella definitely depicts the growth of ugly mushrooms in our garden.  That's what we get with all of our rain.  

Besides the Digi Darla image, all of my products used are from Stampin' Up.  SU Markers and Cardstock in Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade and Baja Breeze and a few other colors used to color the digi image,  Floral District DSP,  Lucky Limeade organza ribbon, flower buttons, clouds embossing folder and PROUD MOMENT... I came up with the sentiment all on my own.  I've seen the word "Hoppier" used with Frogs and Bunnys... but added the rest myself.  

I am also entering my card over at Freshly Made Sketches # 81 where they are all about clean and simple.  Just gotta remind myself to walk away.  :)
I flipped their sketch.  
 

Thanks for taking a look!  Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

In loveeeeeeeeeee with this card!!!! Gorgeous colors and love love love the froggies!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, that digi image and sentiment are both adorable! I love the embossing and papers that you chose to go with it, too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

NickScrapShack said...

So cute! This is a perfect card. Like everything about it...

Amy O said...

Those frogs are so cute! And I love the colors and papers you chose to go with them. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Darnell said...

I saw this at FMS, Michelle, and had to come and check you out! I adore froggies and your card is so adorable and perfect for the sketch!!

Shea said...

Michele, this card is a hoot! Love their little expressions, plus all the elements, including the cloud embossing, the flower buttons, and the great take on the sketch! Gorgeous!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Tee hee! What a cute image. Love your choice of papers and that cloud embossing is so cool. Also love the flower shaped buttons.

Lisa

JD/ Jill said...

Your card is really cute!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This is another fabulous card, really cute!
Have a great weekend
Julie x

Karen Wilson said...

Aww! LOL! This just made me giggle! What a fun card, I love it and great take on the challenge too!!

Georgiana said...

Super cute froggies!