Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Skylanders" - LMCB # 129 - Use 2 or 3 of something and Boys Rule February Sketch

Good morning all!!  Sunday... my favorite day of the week!  Sleeping in, Chocolate chip pancakes and for now, nothing on the calendar.  Awwwwwwww.  Hope you all find Sundays just as enjoyable and maybe get some scrappin' time in??  Well if you plan on it, come on over to Lasting Memories Layout Challenges and check out the new challenge!!  It's an EASY one.  And we have a PRIZE!!

"Two's Company, Three is a Crowd"
Use either 2 or 3 of something on your layouts!  

I chose to showcase 3 pictures on my layout.  I also have 2 journaling spots and 2 rows of arrows.  But I am mostly focusing on the 3 photos for this challenge.

I am seeing a trend to my scrapbooking lately.  My kids are requesting the layouts that I do next.  It's working!  I find when they ask me to scrap about something about them, of course I want to do it faster to see their smile when they see the finished product.  Pretty cool.  
This is our son and his infatuation with the X-box Video Game SKYLANDERS.  Each little figure that you see does something completely different in the game and there are almost 70 of these little guys to collect.  (Oh lucky us!!  :)  )  He is up to 26.  Many with his own money.  Oh the trends these days.  

I am also entering this over at Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kits - February Sketch Ch.


Thanks so much for taking a peek!  Happy day to you!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love this!! LOVING the colors, the arrows and the photos!!

Lynn said...

Oh Michele! What a fabulous layout....so masculine!!

Vickie said...

Neat LO. I love everythng about this LO>

Haven_mom4 said...

chocolate chip pancakes are a family favorite in our house too. great layout. Love that your taking request

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this! What fun colors!

Toni Herron said...

This is gorgeous.. Love, Love, LOVE those PP!! The colours are so much fun!! And gee, good luck collecting the rest!! :)
Toni.. xoxo

Unknown said...

What an awesome boy page! The colors are perfect and all of the detail just yells of busy boy! Love it!

K Clark said...

loove all the layers and the new looks to your blog is fab!

Unknown said...

wow, love the way you added extra photos to your layout, and the papers are so great! thanks for sharing with us at Boys Rule!