Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Christmas Snowman!! DDC # 41

Hello and Good morning!!  Gosh December 10th already.  So much to still do.. both on my shopping list and FUN stuff with the fam.  Hope everyone is gliding right through these Holidays!!

I am here to bring you the newest challenge over at Digi Darla's.
The theme is SNOW FUN with some BLING!!

Here is my "Snowman with a Tree" Digi Darla image that I used.  As you can see, my BLING is the Snowman's buttons and the center of the ribbon bow at the top.  For some reason my bling looks orange in this photo, but it really is supposed to be red.  All of my products are from Stampin' Up except the image from Digi Darla.  She's got some cute ones!  Go check out when you can.


A couple other challenges that inspired me for my card...

It's Snowing Men - Show them your Snowmen

Ist Day of the 12 days of Christmas - Use 1 Bird on your project

Thanks everyone for stopping by!  Happy Holiday fun times to all!! 
I'll be back again this week.

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo adorable!!! I love love love love that snowman and loving the chevron paper you used!!!

Barb Craft said...

This card is darling!! I love the way you used the button in the snowflake with the tag! Thanks for joining us for our 12 Days of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!

barb :)

Tamie said...

Clean, classic and awesome! I love the layout and the image of your snowmen too. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Wonderful inspiration :)

Teresa Jaye said...

oh cute! love the snowman and you've colored him beautifully. The bow and tag are perfect finishing touches. Thanks for joining us for day 1 of our 12 days of Christmas at Frosted Designs - Hope you'll continue to play along!

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card! Love the way you have colored this image. And the wonderful embellishments that you have used.

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our snowman challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Truly Lori said...

Your card is so cute! I love the little bird on top of the snowman' hat. The colors you used on your card are so cheery, too. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge over at the Frosted Designs blog!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Hey Michele, this is wondermous! And very well said I might add!