Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Let it Snow... "Snowmageddon 2012' and my WINNER from the DT lift off Challenge.

Happy Thanksgiving EVE everyone!! Yes... even all of my Canadian friends!  So thankful to know you... and you all know who you are!!  ;) 
 I'm here to finally bring you a layout I did for the latest challenge over at Lasting Memories!!

Use Rubber Stamps somewhere on your layout.  You know you all have them!!


My Stamped Title...

Different Angle... 


I STAMPED my "Let it Snow" title with a stamp from Stampin' Up called "Big On Christmas."  I colored it in with SU pencils and then Blender Pens over that. 

These are photos from January of this year.  It was our first BIG snow storm.  Here, they are only supposed to last 1 to 2 days... well this one kept going on for a total of 6 days.  I think we had 22 inches measured on our deck when all was said and done.  These photos are from the 1st and 2nd day.  After that, the kids kind of get tired of the cold, wet and muck (as I call it).  But definitely something to  remember!!

I hope you can find some time to join us for this EASY PEASY challenge. 


I was also inspired by 3 additional challenges for my layout!!



This is my first time playing with these ladies!  Thanks for the "Push."

And been meaning to join these Gals for a while.  They were one of my first ever challenges.

And... don't go anywhere yet... I am announcing my WINNER from our DT Lift Off challenge.  All you had to do was comment!  And my winner is...
Please comment on this post with your email address, so I can get in touch with you.  :)

Woo Hoo!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Will see you soon!!

11 comments:

Toni Herron said...

Wow.. Look at those pics! So cool!!! (Hehe... Snow = Cool... Hehe)
Great LO.. The page is so full and fun!! Love it!!
Toni... :)

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Such a fantastic layout!
My kids would loooove to build a snowman! We are almost into summer here, so it's great to see a wintry layout :-) Love the mitten embies & the snowflakes too.
Shaunagh, LMGDT

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love love love your lo!! LOVING the photos, the colors, the flakes...just WOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!! CONGRATS to Haven also!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Loving the snowman pic. Great stamp title too. And yeah me for winning. bhamacher2@msn.com

Karen Wilson said...

Congrats Haven!!

Love this LO, Michele!! Always love seeing your pics too!

Diane's Card Designs said...

What lovely photo's and love all the detail around them. A beautiful keepsake.
Thanks for joining us at LCI snowflake challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Hey Michele! Your LO was definitely worth the wait! Love it!

leannes scrappy stuff said...

love this lo! such fun and so love your stamped title, thanks for joining in at sketchabilities cheers!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I miss snow!!! We had a white Christmas last year that involved an entire quarter inch of snow......and people were buying milk and bread like there was no tomorrow....lol Your layout rocks and congrats to Haven!!!

Wendy said...

HI Michele!! NIce to hear from you again! Congrats on your win also! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great page, Michele! I especially love those felt bits, and your pics are perfect!