Monday, August 20, 2012

LMCB 102 "It's Cool to be Cool" Big Splash Layout

And here I am again to bring you the latest challenge that started 

"It's COOL to be COOL" is the challenge theme.  
We want to see how you COOL off during the summer.  
It can be your favorite refreshing beverage, your toes in the water, swimming,
 eating a popsicle, taking a boat ride... so many options!  

And Here is mine...


And... here is the GIVEAWAY reminder for the month!!  The more you play, the more chances you have to win!!
And... we are looking for a Guest DT for September!!  Just add GDT at the end of your name on your entry.  You have until Saturday, August 25th at 9pm EST to join us!! Link up HERE.

Two other challenges that inspired me with my layout...
Go Fish Challenge Blog - Summer Theme Photo

Lady Bugs Crafts Ink Challenge Blog - Summer Fun theme.

And a 3rd challenge that I just learned of... over at Unique Crafter's Challenge where Anything Goes.  Up to 3 entries and nothing older than 3 months back.  Well... gosh... would love to try with this layout.  It's one of my favs!!

Thanks for looking!!  Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!!

Supplies:  Everything is by Little Yellow Bicycle SPLASH collection... except the Crumb Cake cardstock used for my background paper and the "Splash" title are random letter stickers and the clouds are with my SU cupcake punch.

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love love love the colors, the photos, the waves and loving the little fishies!!! Thanks for the love on my Kindergarten lo of Brookie!!! I was actually ok when she went in.... she has been in daycare her whole life, so she was like, "see ya!! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!" LOL... hard to be emotional when she was being that way! LOL! :)

Haven_mom4 said...

Amazing layout. love the colors and the fun accents. Just wait till he's old enough to do back flips of the piling.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I love pics in a series that tell a story. these are so great. Love the waves, the fish and especially the splash. This is one "cool" layout.

Denise Pustelniak said...

How FUN is this LO! COOL!!!!!

Sarah C said...

How fun! I love the action in your panels. Great job and thanks for playing at the Go-Fish Challenge!

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' the waves at the bottom of the page :) Hope all is well in your world!

Marie said...

Love the layout! Your lil man is a daredevil! Where were these photos taken at?

Kerry said...

What a fun and fabulicious layout Michele! I'm looking out my window as I type this and there's as much water falling from the sky as there is in the lake in the pictures lol. The colours are great...I love the fish cut out of different pp's and the little flag you've made. Thanks so much for joining in our Summer Fun Challenge at LCI this month xx

Unknown said...

I so love the quilted water with the fish. How cute is that???? They may be some scraplifting in the near future. And as I mom I would have died watching him jump off that piling! LOL

K Clark said...

oh Michelle love what you did with this Lo.. the water the design - wow... everything!!!

Kate said...

Love your LO especially the Pictures. TFS. Thank you for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge Blog.

Hugs,
Kate
GoFish DT
Scrappers Creative Corner