Monday, July 16, 2012

DDC #20 - 12 x 12 "Tubin Fun" Layout

Good Morning!!  Today is the next fun challenge over at Digi Darla's Challenges
The theme is "Animal Crackers"
Lets see some animals on those projects this week!!!

And here is my creation... using "Hippo in Tube" from Floppy Latte Designs.
We all had an opportunity to go spend a few days with my parent's last weekend at their summer place... my growing up summer place... in the 100 degrees plus temps!  This is my Hubby and kiddos tubin'!!  The kids are finally getting a little more brave.  They want to go faster and even got outside the wake of the boat.  Progress!!  I had fun using this HIPPO image.  It was perfect for these photos!!

Floppy Latte Designs is offering a $10.00 USD Gift Voucher to their store to the winner.



I also followed an AWESOME sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS # 216

I varied from the sketch slightly... since I had 4 photos to showcase instead of 3.  But it's the basic idea.  :-)  Hope you enjoy!!  Most of my paper is from Stampin Up and Little Yellow Bicycle "Splash" collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Go on over to Digi Darla's and check out what the rest of the DT created.  Very fun inspiration for you!!!


10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooo fun!! I love love love love the photos, the colors... and LOVING the HIPPO!!! LOVE him!!!!!!!

Georgiana said...

Oh my, it looks like you were having so much fun! Great layout to capture these memories.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh my gosh how cute is the hippo!!! you rocked this sketch girl....LOVE IT!!!

craftin-dawn said...

What a Fab LO!!! The hippo is perfect!! love it!

Renee B. said...

Awesome layout Michele...tubing is so much fun! Our grandkids are tubing now & loving it!
Hugs, Renee

sharon said...

so so cute, and i love the american girl one too!

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love that layout! Such a cute way to use this digi!!!

Scrappin Mama said...

Wow I love the layout awesome job!!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! You chose the perfect image!

sharon said...

Hi Michele, I have just nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger" award on my blog. :) I do always love to see all your wonderful creations. :)