Saturday, April 28, 2012

40th Party in the Rain (12 x 12 layout) - LMCB 85... using stencils

Oh where oh where have I been?  Well no where.  HERE!  Just not in the blogging world lately.  It seems that when it rains it pours!  I won't bore you with the details, for I'm pretty sure we all experience LIFE.  :-)So I am hoping my post tonight is the start of some craftiness to come this weekend.  I have lots of mojo in my head... so stay tuned!

I have a layout that I want to share that I created for the current challenge going on over at Lasting Memories.  LMCB 85 is to use Stencils.  If you don't own stencils, make up your own or trace something.  That counts!!  And we want to see what you can do!!  There is a $10.00 Gift Certificate up for grabs.  You have until Saturday 4/28 at 9pm EST to join us!!


My stencils are the Balloons.  I didn't think I owned any... then I remembered giving my daughter some a few years ago.  So I, for the first time, borrowed some of her supplies.  I think they are ancient.  Here is a photo...
Does anyone recognize these?  I want to say OLD Creative Memories??  But I could be very wrong!!

My layout was also inspired by the challenge over at The Paper Variety which was to "Scraplift" one of the DT projects or create something based off of one of their tutorials.  The challenge is already closed... but being that I was inspired... here is the DT project from CAROLI that I followed...




And last but certainily not least... I am entering my layout with some former DT friends of mine over at the  4 Crafty Chicks.  Their challenge this week is NO STAMPING.  My layout is all paper, die cuts, stencils, sticker alphas and a jounaling pen.  Fun things to see over there... go take a peak.

Feel Free to Snag Our Badge!


That's it for tonight.  I hope to be back tomorrow with more inspirations for you!!  Thanks for visiting!


9 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hey Michele, great to see you playing along with our no stamping challenge this week with your fabulous page!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Guest Designer @4CCC

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hope everything is OK in your neck of the woods now! I love love love your lo's!! So fun!! LOVING all the clouds and the balloons on the first one!

Haven_mom4 said...

Glad you got your layout done and wishing you some quailty crafting time this weekend

K Clark said...

oh my goodness... super cute pages!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh Michele - this is so cute and LOVE those clouds!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Michele, I love to see your mojo!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cute Michele. Love the pics and the clouds are so cute.

sharon said...

OH that sounds FUN!!! A party in the rain!! :) Thanks Michele for your kind words on my l/o!! Yours are always so wonderful for me to look through too, and I get such great ideas! :)

Leanne said...

Wahoooooo love it, great job, thanks for joining our NO Stamping challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, way to go!

Leanne DT 4CC!