Thursday, March 8, 2012

PLG # 22 - Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hello all!!  It's Thursday... so it's time for another challenge over at Paper Lovin' Gals!!  
Texture, colors, strips... what do you see in our inspirational photo??
Well... create something and show us!!  :-)

Here is my take...
This would be a GREAT birthday card... but I wanted to make a FUN Thank you card in hopes that the bright cheery colors brighten someone's day.  I know I am happy looking at it.  Smiles from ear to ear.  But that is also because I got to craft!!  :-) 

And here is the inspirational photo to follow...

You can do this??!!  You have until next Wednesday, March 14th @ 8pm PST to enter!!
Would love to see you!!  
Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:  All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Real Red, Only Orange, Tempting turquoise, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise DSP
Stamps:  Outlined Occasions
Embellies:  Designer buttons - brights collection, white baker's twine, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 4 different embossing folders from Cuttlebug and Sizzix... swirlies, stipes, dots, squares

6 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Michele, this definitely a makes me smile kind of card! Love the layers of black! Fun and fabulous.

Linda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

The is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeee the colors and the pennants!

SunnyCreations said...

So I am thinking I would love to see that card in my mail box!! So cute, I clicked the love button!

Norma said...

WOW! love the sketch and the use of the embossing folders! I really need to use those stamps!!
Fabulous. Have a fantastic weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Maribel said...

This card is fabulous! I love all the colors that you used!!
Maribel

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Michele,

Love the little shaped ends of your coloured strips.

Cute card.

Cheers,
Kasey