Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lasting Memories Ch #67 - "Sentimental Journey" (12 x 12 x-mas Layout)

Good Sunday morning!  I am finally feeling like I've got my craft craving fulfilled!  2 creations in 2 days!  Yay!!  I'm in a Holly Jolly Christmas mood... so I hope you all don't mind seeing Holiday themed crafts for a while!!  Which brings me to share with you the next challenge for Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!

LMCB #67  is all about sharing a favorite quote or sentiment on your layouts!!  Here is my layout to share... 
I honestly had never heard of this quote... but saw it and knew exactly the photos I could use with it.  It is so ever true!!  It reads... "Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree.  In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."  I loved it!!  These are photos of the first year that BOTH kids could decorate the tree together.  This was 2 years ago.  They of course can only reach 4 feet high... so we had to do some "Moving around" when they were not looking or our tree would have been bery bottom heavy!!  I love the innocence and excitement that kids have with the tree!  I will never forget how I felt growing up!  The exact same!
Sooo... go check out what our fabulous Lasting Memories Design Team has to share with you for this week's challenge! 
I hope you can find time to come play with us!  All entries are due Saturday 12/10 at 9pm EST HERE!!  Hope to see you!!

Supplies:
CardstockSU Real Red, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, So Saffron.  Patterned paper from Me & My Big Ideas.
EmbelliesDotted Ribbon border punch (SU), Red/White Baker's Twine (SU), Holly Berry Bouquet button (SU), Dimensional stickers (Jolee's)



6 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so adorable!!!!!! I love the quote, the pics of the tree and the little embellishments on the bottom are so cute and sure help tell the story. Love it! I can't wait till grandbabies are old enough to help me decorate. I miss that.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB!! I loveeeeeee the photos, the little tree embellie...and that quote ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

The Crafty Caryn said...

Love the decorating pics...I can't wait to print out pictures of our tree decorating this year! Fantastic layout!

Vicki said...

Love all the colors, the pictures, and that quote is perfect. Great layout.

Karen Wilson said...

I've never heard that either, but how true is that!! I miss my kid's decorating together. Now Andrew is 15 and wants nothing to do with it. So Ashleigh does it and lets me help her sometimes. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love it and looks like they're having a blast!

Jenny said...

That is the sweetest page I have ever seen! Absolutely amazing.