Monday, July 25, 2011

PPC Ch #66 - A "Warm" Hello!!

It's Monday!!  And that means it is time for another fabulous color combo over at PPC!! 
I loved this color combo... but have to admit... I had to add my little teeny tiny itty bit of Red to my card.  It just needed a little sumthin'. 
Beaches... Sun... Hot!!  And RELAXATION.  Finally summer is upon us... and I love it! 
Happy Monday all.. and please go check out what the wonderful and talented DT did for this week.  Would love to see you join us!
Here is my creation...

And here is the color combo to follow... come join us!!!  :-)



Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

Ah, I can almost feel the sun on my face. What a great card to brighten up the rainy weather going on here at the moment.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fun! LOVING that beach scene! :):):):):):):):):)

Linda Anderson said...

Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!! We just came home from the beach, so of course I love, love, love your card!!!!

Linda

Michele K. said...

OMG! How did your card get linked from the PPC website... I wonder? LOL Love this card, Michele! Makes me want to go to the beach and chill with a good book or good friend or both! Have a fabby vacation... xxoo, Michele