Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Hello!! (Card) - PPC-CC58

Good morning fellow crafters and bloggers!!  It's Monday... and that means it's time for another Picture Perfect Creations.. crafty challenge # 58.  Here is my take on the color combo...

Here are the colors...


I am pleased with how this turned out... but will be the first to admit... when I first saw the colors... I was immediately thinking FALL and Leaves and all that fun stuff.  Perfect colors for a Pumpkin Patch scrapbook page or a Thanksgiving card... but found it in me to create for SPRING... which we are lacking there of where I live.  So maybe this will help for the sunshine to come out!! 
I want to see what you all can come up with!!  Head over to PPC and submit your project.  You have a week!  Would love to see you!!! 

Supplies: 
All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Nursery Suite DSP, Whisper white
Ink: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Pear Pizzaz
Stamps:  Hello Blossoms
Embellishments:  So Saffron 5/8" ribbon, basic pearls, white baker's twine, brads from neutrals collection, scallop border punches.

3 comments:

Michele K. said...

And a HAPPY HELLO to you my friend! I love that we have similar cards this week. LOVE IT! I think I'm inspired to buy that stamp now. Or you can "loan" it to me when you are sick of it. :) I'm so glad to be on the DT with you! xxoo

Tamie said...

Your card is AWESOME!! I love the hello and those flowers are so cute. Love the layering and the scallop punches you used to add the pop and the bling who wouldn't love it!! Another fabby card full of inspiration this week :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh HOW CUTE!!! I love that Hello Blossoms stamp -haven't seen it before.