Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonderful things come in FOURS!

What fun!  I have been "Absent" from my blog today... I just logged in.. and what do I see??  4 Versatile Blogger Awards for ME!
I want to say THANK YOU to...

Jenny from  - Scrap with Jenny
Ashley from - Welch Creations

Go check out their blogs!!  Wonderful creations these Ladies do!!

I am to share 7 things about myself and pass this award on to other FABULOUS crafty blogger friends!
I am going to change the rules up a bit... since I shared general things about myself in past posts, I am going to share with you 7 things about me that I am doing or thinking RIGHT NOW.  :-)

1.  I am darn tired... been up since 2:45am
2.  I am listening to my Husband give our Daughter her weekly spelling test
3.  I am wearing my favorite Fleece and Uggs
4.  It's raining Cats and Dogs here
5.  I am getting ready to watch American Idol
6.  Thinking I get to Scrap tomorrow!  Yay!
7.  My son just gave me the sweetest kiss on the cheek!

And to pass this award on...

Say Hello to these Ladies when you can.  Lots of fun things to see from all different walks of creative life!!

3 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Congratulations!!! Well deserved!!! ~Gaby

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the award.. I am so honored !!!

Hugs

Melissa

Michele K. said...

Make it FIVE awards! Hehe... :)