Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Scrap layout was a Top Pick!! Take a look and join their next challenge!!

Woo Hoo!!  I was a Top Pick at Create with Connie & Mary for my "Enjoy Every Moment" of summer scrap layout!  Thank you Thank you!!  Such an honor, for there are some very talented crafters over there.  You can see my layout entry on my sidebar where the challenge winner button is.  ANDDDDDD... I also just want to encourage you to check out their challenge blog when you can.  They are starting a new one tomorrow with a "Theme" challenge.  It is a STAMPIN' UP product only blog.  I know I have some followers that are SU demonstrators or just hoard alot of their products like ME!  :-)  Join the fun if you can!! 
Have a great night!! 

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Michele, Woo Hoo!!! Congrats on the being chosen on the TOP PICK I loved that LO too!! Thanks for the link I might just have to participate:)BTW thanks for the tip on how to fix my blinkies disappearing issue tried it but nothing still working on it:)I will keep you posted thanks again and have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugs

Michele K. said...

Woohoo Michele! Way to go! I'm going to try their next SU only challenge. :)