Sunday, March 6, 2011

And 1 more B-DAY card to share - CCMC 140

I am sharing with you my other Birthday Card that I made for my Mother-in-Law for our birthday celebration yesterday.  I stayed more on the simple side.  I feel I can sit down and make 10 more of these and not go crazy.  :-)  I found another blog with a sketch challenge that I used.  Love those sketches!! 
If interested, go check them out!  The clincher is that you need to use all Stampin' Up products.  Here it is...Create with Connie and Mary challenge 140.  They do some really cute things!!
And now for the card!!  Thanks so much for looking!

Supplies:  All Stampin' Up
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Close to Cocoa, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Other:  5/16" Neutral Brads (white), Basic Brads neutral collection,  1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, Build a Cupcake punch, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, small oval punch

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Debbie Henderson said...

What a cute card! The little flower on the cupcake is adorable! Thanks for playing at CCMC!

Deb said...

Super cute card! I live these colors and I love the little flower with the white brad! Great job on the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Monique said...

What a cute birthday card Michele :)...TFS!!

Michele K. said...

Love love love Pink and Brown!!! I think I need to own the cupcake punch soon. :)

Mary Brown said...

Simple and WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Unknown said...

cute!

Connie Babbert said...

So, so cute! Love the seam binding ribbon and all the little brads! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Lisa Martz said...

Really like this! Simple, but yummy! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

Norma said...

Super cute B-day card!! Don't you just love the cupcake punch? TFS
hugs