Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis' The Season Card - Mojo Monday 169

Fa la la la la... Hello everyone.  I have been busy making some Holiday cards for little gifts here and there.  Most recently for my kid's Teachers.  This is a card that I came up with following the Mojo Monday 169 sketch.  I completed 6 of these.  I used more non-traditional Christmas colors.  Pretty simple, once I decided on paper etc...


Recipe:
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Concord Crush, Real Red & Whisper White.  All SU.
Stamps:  Punch Pals, Short & Sweet
DSP:  Snowbuddies from Reminisce
Embellishments:  Button from Martha Stewart line, 5/8" SU Real Red gross grain ribbon, SU Silver cord, SU 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.

Thanks for looking.  Opinions very welcome.
I'll have another post for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So cute! I love these creations!