Monday, June 14, 2010

Thursday Throwback Challenge # 2 (FIRST ever Challenge for moi)

Here is a Thinking of You card for the Thursday Throwback Challenge from "My Creative Time" blogspot... the challenge was to use Red, Blue and Brown as well as the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge.  This is my first challenge that I actually am posting for... oh here we go...  I needed my natural daylight for the picture... but you get the idea.  Thanks for looking!! 



Recipe:
5 1/2" x 4 3/4" size
Flower Pot cut at 4 in. from the Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Stamps:  Stampin' Up Thankful Thinking, Gallery
Ink:  Stampin' Up Real red, Brilliant blue, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Washington Apple DSP
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up Bashful Blue 1/4" inch
Sentiment:  Unknown
Bling:  Unknown

No comments: